Website Manager

Norton Pop Warner Football & Cheerleading


What Do I Need to Bring to Registration?

1. Original Birth Certificate (with raised seal - NPW will keep on file & return)

2. Participant Contract/Parental Consent Form - name must match birth certificate exactly

3. Medical/Physical Form - dated after January 1st of current year and signed by physician

4. Year-End report card for current year (4 quarters)

Please email with questions

Where there is an option to play at more than one level, NPW reserves the right to decide where the participant should play based upon safety considerations and best interests of the participant factoring in player weight, experience, and skill. 

Norton Lancers Pop Warner Football & Cheer

PO Box 211 
Norton, Massachusetts 02766
Email :
Copyright © 2018 Norton Pop Warner Football  |  Privacy Policy |  Terms of Use  |  TSHQ License Agreement Log In