We aim to leverage the challenges and life lessons of striving for excellence in competitive soccer into molding young people to understand the value of teamwork, sportsmanship and hard work while fostering an environment that allows players to reach their full potential and love for the game.
All our coaches are nationally licensed, but most importantly love the game and are passionate about teaching new generations to love the game as well. To us, soccer is not just a sport but our way of life. We all share incredible memories and we want you to be part of it.
It is free to tryout. Come and see what we are all about.
Due to current pandemic guidelines we are changing the way we evaluate new players for the upcoming 2020-2021 club soccer year. We are asking prospective athletes to follow the process outline below in other to be consider for joining a team.
1. Please complete the following Prospective Player Form.
2. Download and watch this Virtual Tryout Video
3. Use this PDF with the schematics and details for each drill. Virtual Tryout Schematics.
4. Make a video of you demonstrating this skill to [email protected]. Or upload to you tube and email us a link
Video Entries will be accepted through June 15, 2020. Players will be notified via email one the the options below regarding assessment once videos have been viewed.
Final Team selection notification will go out no later than June 20, 2020.
Virtual Tryout Entries are for players 7 to 17.
In order to be as transparent as possible and help expedite the tryout process for both prospective players, email video entries will receive an email response from a Bolts staff member.
The response will include one of the following.
1. Player will be offered a 2020/21 roster spot.
2. Player is being considered for a 2020/21 roster spot.
3. Player is not currently being considered for a roster spot.