Website Manager

Sand Clinics are happening in June and July! Follow our Facebook Page for Updates!

Basin Bombers Volleyball Club

News Detail


Oct, 2019

Trying out for a CEVA/USAV Team? This is how you register...

So you've decided to tryout for a USAV/CEVA travel team?  Great!  The Columbia Empire Volleyball Association (CEVA) is a region within the national USA Volleyball organization.  There are differences between USAV and AAU.

Instructions for Tryout Registration for a USAV/CEVA team:
1.) You must first obtain your USAV/CEVA Membership, prior to completing your BBVC Registration.  
A.) First time with USAV/CEVA?  You must complete a New Member Registration.
i.) Make sure you select your club as "Basin Bombers"
ii.) Select the $10 membership that is for tryouts.  
a.)  If you are selected, this will go toward your full USAV/CEVA membership dues of $55.
B.) If you are returning to USAV/CEVA, you must complete a Membership Renewal.
i.) Make sure you select your club as "Basin Bombers" ii.) Select the $10 "membership deposit" that is for tryouts. a.) If you are selected, this will go toward your full USAV/CEVA membership dues of $55.
Write down your USAV/CEVA Member #, you will need it for your BBVC Registration.
3.) Complete the USAV Medical Release Form.
A.) This is a fillable PDF form.  
B.) After completion, print and sign.
C.) Upload and save to your computer (or take a photo of the document with your phone) as you will need this for the BBVC Registration.
4.) Complete the BBVC Registration.
A.) Select the CEVA team for which you are trying out.
B.) Pay the $20 tryout fee. 
5.) See you at Tryouts!
A.) If you have problems with any of the registration steps, contact [email protected] or 541-891-3075.

Contact Us

Basin Bombers Volleyball Club

John Downey 
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603

Email Us: [email protected]
Phone : 503-936-7984
Copyright © 2020 Basin Bombers Volleyball Club  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login