Website Manager

Registration opens 10/10/19, Tryouts are on 11/10 (12u/14u), and 11/17 (16u/18u)

Basin Bombers Volleyball Club

News Detail


Oct, 2019

Trying out for an AAU team? Here's how you do it!

So you've decided to tryout for an AAU travel team?  Great!  There are differences between USAV/CEVA and AAU.

Instructions for Tryout Registration for a AAU team:

1.) Complete the BBVC Registration.
A.) Select the AAUteam for which you are trying out.
B.) Pay the $20 tryout fee. 

2.)  See you at Tryouts!
A.) If you have problems with any of the registration steps, contact [email protected] or 541-891-3075.

** After you are selected and placed in an AAU team, you will need to get an AAU membership.  More information to follow.

Contact Us

Basin Bombers Volleyball Club

John Downey 
Klamath Falls, Oregon 97603

Email Us: [email protected]
Phone : 503-936-7984
Copyright © 2019 Basin Bombers Volleyball Club  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  License Agreement |  Children's Privacy Policy  Login