Our Coaching Philosophy
Ballston Spa Board Members and Coaches adhere to the following coaching philosophy:
- Keep focused on our main objective: To provide our children with a positive experience in cheerleading.
- Teach through positive reinforcement.
- Encourage that through hard work and the desire of not giving up, anything can be achieved.
- Motivate and challenge all of the children on a team.
- Involve parents of the children as much as possible.
- Teach cheerleading fundamentals through the Ballston Spa systems to enable a good foundation for future years.
- Be competitive but fair, be aggressive but respectful, be tough but compassionate and maintain balance in your coaching.
- Win or lose, keep it fun and help explain the lessons along the way