Required Forms and Information
* Fall practices begin August 1st, Regular Season ends in October
* Rams football teams (6U, 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U) are age-based. View the age matrix to see which team your player can join.
*Our competitive program consists of 3-5 days a week practices starting in August through November in addition to games on Saturdays and cheer competitions on some Sundays for the fall season.
1. Online registration is required. Select the team(s) in REGISTRATION ONLINE below to begin online registration
2. Complete and submit Football Registration Packet or Cheer Registration Packet. Included in packet is:
- Pop Warner 2022 Participant Contract - Print and complete to turn in to Registration
- Pop Warner 2022 Physical/Medical Forms - Print and provide to child's medical doctor to complete to turn in to Registration
- Parent Code of Conduct - Print and complete to turn in to Registration
- Informed Consent and Media Release - Print and complete to turn in to Registration
- Concussion Information - Print and complete to turn into Registration
- CHEER ONLY -Sizing Sheet - Print and complete to turn in to Registration
- CHEER ONLY - Parent Agreement - Print and complete to turn in to Registration
3. 2021-22 Report card (all 4 quarters) - Print 2 copies and turn in to Registration
4. Original Birth Certificate (New participants only) - Will be returned to family after league certification
5. Registration fee: $100 non-refundable deposit is required to be placed on the roster.
Pay in person or online:
(Early Discount ends May 31): $250 for football/$300 for cheer
(June 1 - Aug. 1): $300 for football/$350 for cheer
In-person Registration Dates to submit paperwork and/or pay registration fee at Rams fieldhouse at 707 S. Miller Road:
- May 24 (6:30-8pm)
- June - Tuesdays and Thursdays (6:30-8pm)
- July 16 (noon-2pm)
- July 23 (noon-2pm)
PAYMENT INFOThe Rams accept all forms of payments. You can submit through the online Registration process or at any of the in-person Registration days (select payment method as CHECK during online registration process).
As a reminder, $100 of the registration fee is non-refundable. For the remainder of the registration fee, a full refund will be given up to the Jamboree game August 27 with Board approval after a Refund Request form is completed with verification and turned into an Executive Board member for the following reasons: Injury, relocation outside of Hillsborough County, or made High School Football or Cheerleading Team.
To receive e-mail updates on the 2022 season, go to https://bit.ly/rams2022season and submit your information to be added to the e-mail list.
For Volunteers and CoachesVolunteer Application
-----------Questions or concerns?
About Registration - contact [email protected]
About Cheerleading - contact [email protected]
About Football or coaching - contact [email protected]
About General Rams information - contact [email protected]