Website Manager

Welcome To The Website For North Burlington Little League

North Burlington Little League

The History Of NBLL

North Burlington Little League was founded by Charlie Schifilliti, Bob Rosenburg and William Leavitt in 1956. At the time, Charlie and his wife Lillian were raising 3 young boys in the new north end of Burlington. The only place for his boys to go to play ball was at Schmanska Park a far way away from the New North End of Burlington. Seeing a need for a local park, Charlie set-out to create one.

Today the park that he helped to create with his friends and other parents in the area is primarily maintained by volunteer efforts for use as a Little League facility. It has four ballfields all equipped with dugouts, foul line fencing and backstops. The center field has an announcers box. There is a well stocked snack bar and restrooms. Recently all fields at the park have been updated with safety treatments thanks to the Charlie Schifilliti Memorial Fund Campaign Committee. The park is located at the end Gosse Court in the New North End of Burlington Vermont, by Hunt Middle School and CP Smith Elementary School. Not only does the park host little league games but its also a place for softball, T-ball and the District One All-Star games.

Site Links

Contact Us

North Burlington Little League

P.O. Box 3016 
Burlington, Vermont 05408

Email Us: [email protected]
Copyright © 2019 North Burlington Little League  |  Privacy Statement |  Terms Of Use |  TSHQ License Agreement Login