SAFETY FOR ALL
Important Safety documents and information
Please review our lightning procedure!
• 1st lightning strike or sound of thunder - everyone; athletes, coaches & spectators must leave the field immediately and go to a safe location.
• Safe locations include: field house, cars, homes
• Dugouts or under the bleachers are not considered safe locations!
• Remain in safe location for 30 minutes
• If there is another lightning strike of thunder, start the 30 minute clock all over.
• Just one person needs to see or hear it, not each coach on each field. Once one person has seen the lightning or heard the thunder, everyone in the park must go to a safe location.
Safety Manual -
For on-field injuries or reportable events please contact Russ Bethon@ 201-741-2302