If you live out of our league boundaries please read the official Little League guidelines on waivers to play in our league. https://www.littleleague.org/university/articles/waivers-what-parents-need-to-know/
Here is a general breakdown of the process:
- Register your player.
- Attend 1 of our 4 in person verification dates.
- At verification you will be given a Residency Waiver to fill out.
- Please bring a printed or written statement indicating your reason for playing in our league vs your resident league.
- Submit Residency Waiver and printed or written statement for switching leagues to the FCLL Player agent at the in person verification.
- Final decision will be made by District and both league Presidents.
- Once approved you will be notified by FCLL Player Agent.
We ask that you do not fill out a waiver in advance or contact your resident league for a waiver or any kind of signature. All Residency Waivers will be given by FCLL and must be filled out and submitted at the in person verification dates only. At this time due to high registration volume and residency waiver requests, we will not be able to make any exceptions to this process.
NOTE: Although a waiver may be approved, there is no guarantee a player on a waiver will be placed on a team. Residents in our little league boundaries will take precedence over those with approved waivers for team placement.
If you have any questions please email [email protected].