Parent/Guardian of a player understands that the registration fee is a donation towards the operation of San Jose National Little League (SJNLL) and that the following is SJNLL's refund policy concerning the registration fee:
Credits/Refunds for the 2020 Spring Season:
The closure of our snack shack and inability to obtain financial sponsorship from surrounding businesses has prevented SJNLL from providing cash refunds for an undetermined amount of time.
- All requests submitted have been placed on a credit list. Should we be able to re-open and have a season you will be able to use this credit towards the new season.
- Should you not be returning, or your child will be aging out, all requests submitted prior to the July 30, 2020 deadline have been placed on a credit waitlist for a cash/check refund pending availability of funds.
- All other credits will be placed on hold while we are closed. We hope, and plan, to reopen our fields once our county and district give us the green light to reopen.
- For bookkeeping purposes if you paid by check, getting a copy of the front and back of the cashed check would verify your payment to the league.
- If you paid online, we have your registration and payment confirmed through Sports Connect.
Refunds for the 2022 Spring Season (New registrations only):
In order to receive any refund due, the parent/guardian of a player must submit written requests to [email protected]
The request must include the player’s name, division and team (if known) and the reason why the player is resigning from SJNLL. No refunds are processed without written request and review by SJNLL Board. All uniforms which have been issued must be returned before a refund request will be considered.
The amount of the refund will be based on the following situations. A player who resigns, quits or is lost for the season due to injury:
Prior to team assignments: A $25.00 cancellation/administrative fee will be withheld and the remaining balance will be refunded.
After team assignments: There will be no refund of the registration fee.
Refunds will be processed by the end of the season.