1. I/We, the Parents/Guardians of the above-named candidate for a position on a little league team of San Jose National Little League (SJNLL), hereby give my/our approval to participate in any and all SJNLL activities, including transportation to and from the activities.
2. I/We know that participation in baseball or softball may result in serious injuries, including without limitation possible concussion and death, and protective equipment does not prevent all injuries to players, and do hereby waive, release, absolve, indemnify, and agree to hold harmless SJNLL, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, directors, organizers, sponsors, supervisors, participants, and persons transporting my/our child to and from activities from any claim arising out of any injury to my/our child whether the result of negligence or for any other cause.
3. I/We hereby give my/our permission to SJNLL to use photographs of my/our child in any manner approved and deemed appropriate by SJNLL, in perpetuity. I/We understand that I/we will not receive any compensation if such image appears in any publication, printed matter, media release, promotional announcement (electronic or otherwise), television program, on the internet, or in any other venue, including without limitation on SJNLL’s website. I/We agree that any such image(s) shall be the sole property of SJNLL.
4. I/We agree to return upon request any equipment issued for use to my/our child in as good conditions as when received except for normal wear and tear.
5. I/We agree to provide proof of legal residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and age. I/We understand that our child (candidate) must be eligible under the residence and age regulations of Little League Baseball, Incorporated, to participate in SJNLL, and that if any controversy arises regarding residence and/or age, the decision of Little League International Charter Committee in Williamsport, Pennsylvania shall be final and binding. I/We further understand that if any participant on an SJNLL team does not qualify for participation in SJNLL based on residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) and/or age, such participant and/or team on which he/she participates be found ineligible, and forfeit(s) and/or suspension of tournament privileges may be decreed by action of the charter committee or tournament committee.
6. I/We will furnish a copy of a certified birth certificate of the above-named candidate to SJNLL’s officials by uploading during the registration process.
7. I/We recognize that SJNLL has a code of conduct available for review at SJNLL’s website (www.SJNLL.org), which includes a Parent Code of Conduct as well as a Player Code of Conduct. I/We agree to abide by SJNLL’s Code of Conduct and accept that violations may result in disciplinary action, which may include parent/player game suspension, expulsion from the season and/or permanent ban from SJNLL.